October 16, 2017
Forex Education For Advanced Traders
Trading is a journey that can last a lifetime. While the idea of ‘buying low, and selling high,’ might sound simple enough; in actuality, profitable trading is considerably more difficult than just buying when price moves down, or selling when price moves higher. A trader’s Forex education can traverse a variety of market conditions and trading styles.
- The Three Types of Analysis
- Types of Charts
- Support and Resistance
- Japanese Candlesticks
- Dual Japanese Candlesticks
- Different Types of Currency Brokers
- What to Consider Before Choosing a Broker
- Opening a Trading Account
- Fibonacci Trading
- Moving Averages
- Technical Indicators
- Leading vs. Lagging Indicators
- Why Chart Patterns are so Important
- What are Pivot Points?
- What is the Elliott Wave Theory?
- What are Harmonic Price Patterns?
- Currency Crosses
- What is a Time-Frame in Forex?
- Guide to Market Sentiment
- Trading the News
- What is a Carry Trade?
- Contract for Difference (CFD) Trading
- How to Day Trade the Forex Market
- Trading Forex Futures
- How to Use Forex Market Indicators
- How to Trade Currency Crosses with Fundamental Announcements