September 07, 2017
Forex Education For Expert Traders
Trading is a journey that can last a lifetime. While the idea of ‘buying low, and selling high,’ might sound simple enough; in actuality, profitable trading is considerably more difficult than just buying when price moves down, or selling when price moves higher. A trader’s Forex education can traverse a variety of market conditions and trading styles.
- Developing Your Personalized Trading Plan
- Discovering Your Trading Style
- Keeping a Trading Journal
- What is Risk Management?
- What is Leverage in Forex?
- What is Position Sizing?
- Types of Stop-Losses in Forex Trading
- Common Mistakes with Stop-Losses
- Scaling In and Out of Positions
- What are Currency Correlations?
- Spotting and Avoiding Forex Scams
- Using Different Forex Analysis in Trading
- Different Currency Time Frames
- Multiple Time Frame Analysis
- What Is Forex Sentimental Analysis?
- What Is Forex Technical Analysis?
- What is Forex Fundamental Analysis?
- How to Use Moving Averages to Find the Trend
- Trading Divergences
- How to Determine the Market Environment
- How to Trade Breakouts