Forex Class – Mastery Course
FX Chief™ Mastery CourseTime: – Instructor: The FX Chief™
Price: Learn more
- How to create three (3) Master Traders systems on multiple time frames, adjust them for volatility, and use them on multiple currencies
- How the economy shifts on a daily basis, how to catch the break out and how to trade the daily trading range
- How to trade the Masters Traders System on the daily trading range on multiple / six (6) currencies at a time
- Where to get in using the Master trader systems and where to get out with stops and limits and why.
- How to trade the Masters systems for long, medium and short term trading. Set it and forget it!
- Your predominate personality via a personality test and how to create a personalized trading system and plan that best fits your personality.
- One–on-One, hands-on training and instruction for three (3) days with the FX Chief™
- Live experience trading in the markets using the Masters systems with the FX Chief™
- Three (3) Trading systems created by the FX Chief™
- A detailed manual with all the instructions, rules and checklists
- Ongoing monthly support the 3rd Monday of each month with follow-up webinars 5-9 PM ET
- An MTI Daily Masters Chat room for Mastery Course attendees only
- The ability to trade with increased confidence due to the accuracy of the indicators
- The ability to capture 100+ pips at a time on multiple currencies almost on a daily basis via the daily break out of the daily trading range.
- One–on-One, hands-on training for three (3) days with the FX Chief™
- Three (3) trading systems created by the FX Chief™
- Receive unlimited access to MTI Daily Masters Chat room for Mastery Course attendees only
- Have the ability to capture 100+ pips at a time on multiple currencies
Past results as represented in these testimonials are not necessarily indicative of future results or success. Testimonials may not be representative of all reasonably comparable students. Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors.
To view our General Disclaimer, click here.
|HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.