Are you addicted to trading? - Page 2
FXCHIEF Pro Copier3

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are you addicted to trading?

Thanks
    Trading is not matter of addict. The main cause of addict is received huge money with a short time trading. So, when you can see that you are earning money then you will be really excited and feel better. And then trading will be more favorit to you and actually then you will be addicted..

Get up to $15000 Bonus from forex-metal.com

Thanks
    Forex trading is my profession, and I like to react here as like a pro trader! As a result, when I face SL positions in my trading then I don’t lose my trading concentration too easily as like others retail Forex trader! On the other hand, having 100% welcome bonus into my live account from TradingBanks is my another inspiration!

Always stay with Regulated Forex Broker.

Thanks
    I am addicted somewhat, but I still feel that I am able to cover myself well due to right strategy and method, if we are good at the strategy and method we are using then it is not hard to succeed. I do it all nicely under OctaFX with their brilliant features and facilities from having small spreads to high leverage up to 1.500; it’s all fantastic and makes trading extremely worthy for me in every way! I truly enjoy it and feel relaxed.

Thanks
    yes I have been addicted to online businesses, particularly forex, because this business is very effective to be made in the business side. because this business is not fixated on the time and place. we can do anywhere we want. This is a tough business I left. because my knowledge will be useless if I left.

online wire transfer service

Thanks
    I'm addicted to trading only when I have successful deals. With my broker FreshForex and its 101% fully tradable deposit bonus I always have only successful ones.

Thanks
    I am not exactly addicted to trading; I am more addicted to profit making which I am able to do under TradeWiseFX. They have supported me in every way whether with their free demo account or if it’s to do with brilliant PAMM/*** option, it’s simply terrific and helps me in every way.

Thanks
    The truth is; there is no one here that won't be addicted to whatever they have invested their money into, this is only natural because are money is involved. But on a serious note being addicted is not that healthy, it creates unwanted tension and you would not be able to do without it thereby affecting others around you.
    Therefore, balance is required.

Go to Profiforex.com for 500% Bonus on any deposit

Thanks
    Addiction means wrong trades, overtrading, etc. You should take trading as your regular job with salary and never take it as a game or challenge because your trading analysis worsens

Thanks
    Very good point. When trading is not going well people often think that they can fix it with more time at the charts but usually they need to do the opposite and take a step back and understand WHY they are not making money