What you think about scalping broker ?
FXCHIEF Pro Copier3

User Tag List

Thread: What you think about scalping broker ?

Thanks

What you think about scalping broker ?

From all trading strategies in my trading career, I like most scalping due to getting profit instantly. and, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have selected MXTrade trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing only one pip lowest trading spreads. that is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping.

Thanks
    'Just found a new trading promotion with Axitrader, open an account and get up to $100 cash back on your first months trading losses. This can allow you to trade risk free for the first month.
    You can check it here http://www.fxtradingstrategies.net/a...nal-offer.html

Thanks
    Many brokers don't allow scalping but I see only top-level brokers could accept scalp, sounds their server and trading conditions could carry out high volume scalped by their traders.

Thanks
    Practically, it is very much difficult to suggest a broker for trading, as most of them are found to be scams. By the way, according to my trading experience , I can suggest only MXTrade broker which is regulated platform and for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposits.

Thanks
    By the way, which brokers are best for scalping? I see some brokers offering fixed spread and zero spread, which should we choose for scalping style?

Thanks
    Scalping is really profitable, but in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose in the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Thanks
    For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly, now I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated and always ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And this ECN trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Thanks
    Nothing such as scalping broker in my view, it is simply crazy thinking to bring this term. Anyhow, I personally want broker that confirms safety for me, but in real terms, it’s done through regulator. I operate with OctaFX and they are regulated by FCA which ensures my safety while the segregated account this company got with instant payments without commission plays cherry to the cake thing! I feel absolutely thrilled working with them regardless of any technique I use.