what you think about broker choosing ?
FXCHIEF Pro Copier3

User Tag List

Thread: what you think about broker choosing ?

Thanks

what you think about broker choosing ?

I have been using from my first day of trading Trade12 as my regulated trading broker which always make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services and much more real trading facilities. that’s why, my trading life is very much flexible.

Thanks
    Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I have chosen AAFX Trading because of lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Thanks
    According to my trading experience I think, In spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker. We have to choose the broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer service, superior execution and much more.

Thanks
    I could not recommend at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified, as there are almost 2 thousands online broker in retail markets and most of them are found to be scams. By the way, I can rate only AAFX Trading which I have been using from my first day of trading because of exclusive trading facilities. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Thanks
    Scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading approach in this market place for all kinds of traders in particularly the newcomers. But, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading practically. So, we the scalpers have to choose in regulated trading brokers which allow trading concept such as this.