Many Forex brokers left the industry after the 2013 financial crisis in Cyprus — more precisely when the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC) had been stringent in its new regulations which were for the purpose of strengthening the small islands existing environment.
Alvexo.com is just one of the few Forex brokers that welcomed the newly improved regime of Forex trading regulations. Its license was issued in 2014 for being a Forex broker and at the same time, investment company. However, it started its current operation in January 2015. Although it has been a newly issued Forex broker, its experience cannot be determined by the current timeframe since it started. Its aims are to let clients “trade anytime and anywhere using the latest software innovations.” Its headquarters are in Limassol, Cyprus and it is operated by a limited liability company called VPR Safe Financial Group Limited, which is recognized as a Cyprus Investment Firm.
Why Trade at Alvexo?
- A wide range of trading instruments is being offered by Alvexo, from currency pairs to CFDs for stocks, indices, and commodities.
- Requires within its new regulatory rules that operating capital in fiduciary accounts should be segregated from the deposits made by clients.
- Compatible with MetaTrader4, but the web-based trading system or mobile application may also be used.
- Trading strategies are not restricted like most other firms because MT4 protocols enable auto-trading EAs, trading robots, and scalping. Plus, trading signals, which can be obtained for free, are updated twice daily. The social trading is used in web-trader format.
- Excellent support; providing numbers of trading tools, training videos, and regular market commentary made by seasoned brokers and in-house economists.
- Spreads for as low as 0.1 pip can be available using the ECN account option, though it is priced depending upon the type of account the client selects.
- Currency pairs can also obtain as high as 400:1 leverage, while CFDs as high as 50:1 depending on the asset choices.
Alvexo offers four classifications of accounts. Each escalates features and benefits that are ideal to every individual having different level of trading skills. Accounts include:
- Classic which range from $500 to $2,499,
- Gold which range from $2,500 to $4,999,
- ECN which range from $5,000 to $9,999 (though Bitcoins may be traded)
- Prime which range from $10,000 and up.
Free demo trading accounts and Islamic accounts are also available. To know the best option for themselves, the client may use the unique “Account Generator” that is provided by the firm.
Alvexo is committed to giving empowerment and education to its clients as a full-service broker. It aims to provide the best investment terms and environment as possible to ensure that ideal returns may be obtained on their investment. Currently, clients from North Korea, Yemen, Iran and U.S are not accepted.