The former easyForex.com is now known as easyMarkets.com. It was founded in 2003 as easyForex and headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. The firm decided to transition into the EasyMarkets brand, after a prosperous journey of over 12 years as a traditional retail Forex trading broker. The firm has broadened its range of product offerings to include forward Forex contracts and vanilla options, to enable CFDs in commodities and indices.
Traders across the globe have jumped on board this brand because the management team already earned a reputation for transparency and simplicity. The Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) are two major agencies that licensed and regulated easyMarkets. Both of the said agencies ensure segregation in top-tiered banks and client deposit safety.
Why Trade with Easy Markets
- Possible account upgrades possible, but only a one standard account process.
- A broad array of currency pairings is provided and one can access over 300 market instruments within any given day when combined with CFDs and vanilla options.
- There are free demo and Islamic accounts which require a minimum deposit of $100.
- Asset class can range leverage up to as high as 400:1.
- Mobile applications are also supported by this broker. It is supported by the MetaTrader4 trading platform.
- Free SMS alerts and trading signals.
- Works with Expert Advisors (EAs), scalping, hedging, and negative balance protection. Trades are risk-free with deal cancellation.
- Trades are risk-free with deal cancellation.
- Payment alternatives like WebMoney, Neteller and Skrill, and various others are accepted.
- Customer service representatives can be accessed by fax, email, phone, or live chat and they are available during market hours to answer your inquiries.
- Ebooks, FAQs, videos, glossary and training articles for all levels of expertise are included in the firm’s learning center.
The firm’s innovative proprietary platform is entirely web-based and has no necessary “tricky to use” downloads. Client’s security and safety are definitely assured by the company’s use of the latest encryption technology protocols to protect trading activity and personal identity data.
In conclusion, easyMarkets, formerly known as easyForex.com, is one of the few brokerage firms that has a broad level of global support. easyMarket might be the firm of your choosing since they provide stellar service and support for an economical price. Clients of easyMarkets can trade currencies, commodities, indices and vanilla options which are in compliance with two major markets. They also take pride in being one of leading brokers in terms of customer loyalty, transparency and simplicity.