HYCM is a high-class brokerage firm that has a long history of service. HYCM was formerly known as HYMarkets.com. HYCM stands for “Henyep Capital Markets” and it is Henyep Group’s retail-trading arm.
With more than 35 years of operational experience in property management, education, financial services and charitable activities — the company is a globally diversified conglomerate. While the company headquarters is located in London, the firm is also authorized and registered in United Arab Emirates and Hong Kong. HYCM is compliant with the regulation of each jurisdiction.
Operating in more than 20 countries and 3 continents, a broad corporate footprint has been maintained by HYCM. It complies to above the industry standard, which ensures that you will have peace of mind when investing in the SFC in Hong Kong, FCA in the UK, the DFSA in Dubai and the MiFID for the European Union.
Why Trade with HYCM?
- Client funds are protected via the compensation plan of the region, the segregation of the accounts of trustees in top-tier banks and compliance with external regulations.
- Praised for their security and safety; winning numerous industry awards since 2011.
- More than 35 years of operational experience.
- Created a new proprietary trading platform, although MetaTrader4 products may be preferred depending on your preferences.
- Fully complies with regulations provided by major global bodies, which means your investment is fully protected. Includes deposit protection for clients from external audits and local compensation schemes.
Spreads and Account Types
At the same time, client’s deposits are segregated from the firm’s operating capital in Tier-One banks. For as low as 1.8 pips (or even 1.5 pips), spreads can be provided for Mini accounts and other accounts. There are 3 account types HYCM offers individual investors, including Mini, Standard and VIP. All accounts come with a free demo account and other benefits, which vary depending on the amount of account activity.
For as low as $100, you can start investing in the Mini account. The Standard account requires a $1,000 investment and a $10,000 investment is needed for a VIP account.
U.S. clients cannot be accepted at this time.