IG Group (IG) is considered the leader in the Forex and CFD brokerage space, with a ubiquitous global presence, experience and industry accommodations since 1974. It remains undisputed when it comes to spread-betting services and CFDs with 36% and 55% market shares respectively.
It has been an innovator and a pioneer that has amassed nearly 140,000 clients all over the world. There are 17 sales offices that have been created in major cities in all parts of the world to support IG Group.
Why Trade at IG Group?
- Supports more than 10,000 market instruments, including the largest product offering in the industry plus CFDs, spread betting, binaries, spot Forex and stock trading services.
- Operates the Nadex, which specializes in spreads and binary options. Unlike other brokers, the firm uses such concept as a way to accept clients from the U.S.
- Various ways on how to trade stock commodities, indices, precious metals, Forex and even Bitcoin.
- Regulated by the CFTC, FCA and other regulatory bodies that are present across the globe, clients will be ensured of compliance with the highest level of standard.
- has a basic account category, aside from a more professionally oriented account. Each account allows clients to use the free demo and permits them to access more than 10,000 market offerings at competitive leverage and spreads
- Has its own mobile applications and proprietary trading platform and works with MT4.
- Utilizes DMA system which helps high volume clients who prefer direct market matching to be supported.
Trading Entities and Captial
When you tap the IG button on its website, you are allowed to access different trading entities under its umbrella. Although there are many industry regulations founded on the primary website, there is a particular component of IG Group that makes it excellent. IG is a determining firm for those brokers that want to achieve such high-level standards.
The deposits made by clients are also secured since they are segregated with Top Tier banks. There are also various bilingual customer service representatives who are on call 24/5.
What is most exciting about IG is the fact that it is a public trader of the FTSE 250 and the London Stock Exchange. Currently, the market capitalization of the firm is £3 billion, which makes it convenient for clients as they are not at risk to experience capital inadequacy; these are not the only the features the firm has, as there are many more. In 2015, the total annual revenue turnover of the firm was £388.4 million with a capital of £500 million. The industry leader promotes for full financial disclosure and financial transparency.