Londoncaptialgroup.com (LCG) separates itself from many of today’s Forex brokers, who inundate you with a flood of promotions and “innovative” features, that are ultimately confusing and distracting. What LCG strives to achieve is the customer satisfaction through quality service with quick execution. Gaining a reputation in the 90’s due to handling a proprietary trading operation that catered to large institutional clients, they have now grown into a Forex superpower. This, with being traded on the London Stock Exchange and also regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), few can match the LCG’s robust delivery in today’s industry.
In 1996, the firm’s holding company began their financial trading operations. In 2003, the financial spread-betting broker, “Capitalspreads.com” was launched. And in 2005 after a management buyout and IPO, it launched its traditional trading offering, LCG. Public companies were to adhere to stricter reporting standards for extra assurance for the trading community, with maintained capital levels, that are public knowledge daily.
The current market cap for the publicly traded holding company is nearly £20 million at the last reading. LCG provides a broad selection of currency pairs together with futures trading in indices and commodities. Unfortunately, U.S clients are not accepted currently.
Why Trade with London Capital Group?
- LCG is an ECN/Straight-Through-Processor (STP), a market execution setup of this caliber enables a spread-plus-commission pricing model that, when combined with Tier-1 liquidity providers, presents transaction prices that undercut many of its competitors.
- Leverages vary by asset class, starting at 300:1 for Forex and declining to as low as 40:1 for certain indices.
- The MetaTrader4 set of trading platforms is used here by LCG with market execution of orders, and automated trading is available for expert advisors.
- LCG provides you with excellent Customer Support and Sales Team staff, and daily emails to notify you of the latest news, keeping you ready for each day.
- A 10% welcome bonus up to a max of $5,000 on your initial deposit is awarded on signup.
It’s All About Leverage
Client orders are directly matched through the system to liquidity suppliers, which vary in spread and open amount appetites. Through this execution, the prices remain low, though minor slippage may occur when an order exceeds the market limit available
Leverage varies by asset choice selection, currency pairs can be as high as 300:1, but may start at 100:1 for indices and commodities and fall as low as 40:1 in some cases. The minimum trade amount is determined by the amount of leverage used based on the selected lot size. Pip spread on majors; from 0.6 pips.