There have been many innovations in the Forex industry in recent years. To name a few, the Forex industry includes social trading and binary options. But, now there is a more advanced genre of trading capabilities. Trade360.com.
The team of creative professionals relies on the “Wisdom of the Crowd” phenomenon using the new age concept to create improved analytical tools that provide tradable information. The trading of CFDs and currency pairs is now taken to an entirely new level and “Crowd Trading” is dubbed as the unique service of Trade360. Trade360 focuses on the insights of the crowd when it comes to trading; looking into “Where Wisdom of the Crowd meets Trading.”
MPF Global Markets Ltd uses Trade360 as its trade name with the license number 202/13. It is authorized and regulated by the CySEC and is further sanctioned by regulatory bodies, both across the British Isles and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. The core of Trade360 focuses on crowd behavior; allowing trends at work to be revealed “before it is manifested” in the marketplace, provided it is analyzed correctly.
Why Trade with Trade360.com
- The firm offers many asset options, including commodities, Forex, stocks, and indices.
- Traders have the discretion to choose which asset and how much of an investment they wish to make after which the system takes over.
- Since 2013, Trade360 has been established with all disciplines. It is in compliance with the regulations across Europe with CySEC as the primary regulator, though MiFID and FCA standards also apply.
- Client’s deposits are protected by national investor protection programs and are segregated from operating capital.
- A minimum deposit of $100 is all you need to start investing.
- Proprietary tools are developed, but change of rates are also measured in sentiment versus other indicia. It gives better-than-average forecasts of future results when taken as a whole. Traders are given the chance to review their indicators and it is within their discretion to make judgments.
- Traders are given the chance to review their indicators and it is within their discretion to make judgments.
Margin Calls and Spread Deductions
A word of warning. If you are not careful, there may be margin calls and items may expire for a period of up to 60 to 90 days. A spread deduction will then be reflected on your account once a position is established, but such deduction will depend on the asset selected and the amount of leverage employed. Any time before the expiration date, you can opt out of a position. The aim of displaying the Crowd Trading data conveniently is to make a change instantly along with open positions.
Note that U.S. customers are not accepted at this time.