Over the past few years, the Forex brokerage industry has consolidated due to different reasons. Thus, it is more comfortable to deal with a firm that is well-capitalized and belongs to the operation of a larger conglomerate. Trade.com gives this protection and it offers one of the largest options of investment assets in the Forex brokerage industry. Trade.com focuses mainly on currency pairs and offers more than 300 CFDs that can feed your trading appetite.
The Leadcapital Markets Ltd is the parent company of Trade.com and it is located in Nicosia, Cyprus. It is an investment company under license number 227/14 that is regulated by CySEC. U.S. clients, however are not accepted at this time.
Leadcapital Markets Ltd also owns other successful and prominent ventures such as Excellence Option, Forexyard.com, Optionsclick.com and Prestigeoption.com. Currently, the operations of Stock.com are being consolidated under the Trade.com, which makes the firm a worldwide powerhouse. Furthermore, regulations are under oversight by government commissions including the FCA, CySEC and other European bodies.
Why Trade with Trade.com
- Trade.com supports an array of currency pairings including minors, majors, and exotic ones. There are 55 in all.
- Forex traders have the ability to dabble among the 312 CFDs for indices, commodities, stocks or bonds.
- Choice from 3 types of accounts, typical industry standard; all come with training support, a dedicated account manager and a free demo account with $100,000 of virtual cash.
- Account upgrades available to receive premium support and free SMS signals.
- Supports Metatrader4, (with the exception of Webtrader), and mobile trading. Each asset has its own leverage and spread characteristics.
- Deposits made by a client are separated from the operating capital which ensures their peace and safety.ccount is also packaged with an abundance of resource materials as well as the expressed goal of the management team to be the best when it comes to education,
- Trader’s’ accounts are packaged with an abundance of resource materials when it comes to education, support, and choice.
Account Deposits and Protection
Trade.com is in compliance with the FCA and other global regulatory bodies and under the regulatory oversight by CySEC. It means that the deposit of the clients is ensured as manifested by the segregation in Top-Tier banks as well as the Cyprus Investor Compensation Program. You can open an account, depending on your choice, for as low as $100. There are three accounts available including Classic, Standard or Premium.