TrioMarkets is a newer player in the field, and one that takes advantage of recent technology developments. TrioMarkets is a trading name owned and operated by EDR Financial Ltd, a financial services company authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 268/15 as well as BaFin, FCA, ACP and MiFID.
The “Trio” name comes from Trio’s three processing options, operating inside an STP/ECN environment. Metatrader4 desktop is available with all of its standard features, but TrioMarkets also includes Sirix WebTrader, which has its supporters. Trio also bundles the MT4 mobile trading application for IOS devices.
TrioMarkets offers a broad range of account options, including a free Demo and Islamic account, plus training materials. The firm supports nearly fifty currency pairs and a broad spectrum of CFDs. Complete regulatory compliance provides peace of mind in every respect, but unfortunately, U.S. customers are not accepted at this time. Helpful customer service reps are available for any problem, and if you prefer to go it alone, TrioMarkets provides video tutorials, ebooks, fundamental and technical analysis articles, and more.
Why Trade with Trio Markets?
- $4 cashback per lot traded till the end of the year
- Founded in 2014 by a trio of banking professionals;
- Headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus and in compliance with strict new regulations promulgated by CySEC and applicable across the entire European Union;
- Client deposits protected by segregation and by the Cyprus Investor Compensation Program up to 20,000 Euros;
- Minimum deposit = 500 USD or EUR;
- Credit cards and banking wire transfers accepted, as well as a host of other popular payment processing methods;
- Four account classifications with escalating benefits and varying spreads and leverage: Bronze ($500 to $1,999); Silver ($2,000 to $9,999); Gold ($10,000 to $49,999); Diamond ($50,000 and up);
- Free Demo Account or an Islamic account are available at request;
- Variety of popular asset choices, including currency pairs (48), CFD commodities (10); and CFD indices (19);
- Metatrader4 and Sirix WebTrader provide the backbone of platform options;
- Social trading, enhanced by broad access to social media and crowd sourcing for following experts or for mirror trading possibilities;
- Scalping and hedging permissible;
- TrioMarkets Academy is unique and offers a broad set of tools and educational materials for both beginning and advanced, including ebooks, articles, online tutorials, and more;
- Customer service representatives speak several languages and can be accessed “24X6” via live chat, email, or direct phone line.
Spreads and Leverage
Spreads and leverage vary by account category. There are four categories in all, with spreads for the Euro, for example, ranging from 2.5 pips, down to 0.1 pips plus a transaction commission of 6 USD or EUR. Leverage can also vary by account and by asset choice. Leverage on forex pairs can be as high as 300:1, down to 100:1. For CFDs, the range is from 75:1, down to 25:1. Margin calls are a possibility.
TrioMarkets offers three trading platforms, with the Metatrader4 system including the downloadable versions for desktops and IOS mobile devices. Sirix WebTrader supports the online version that requires no complicated downloads. Social trading features are the best out there on each system option, and all execution orders follow an STP/ECN model where re-quotes and slippage are a thing of the past. The latest in 256-bit SSL encryption blocks any hacker from compromising secret trading session data or acquiring your critical personal information over the Internet for fraudulent purposes.