X-Trade Brokers, (hereafter known as XTB), is a CFD, (Contracts for Differences), broker and an online Forex leader is based in Europe; founded back in the year 2002.
XTB has offices in 13 European countries such as the United Kingdom, Germany, and France to provide service to different parts of the world. Because of XTB’s excellence in service, it has earned several awards including being the best broker in Eastern Europe for its class, an award highly ranked among brokers.
FCA, BaFin, CMB and KNF are some of the world’s leading supervisory authorities that regulate XTB. The official website of the company is located at www.XTB.com. Presently, X-TB does not accept clients from the United States.
Why Trade with XTB?
- Traders have access to a fast deal execution service in over 50 currency pairs.
- Leverage ratios of up to 200:2 are also available. (Generally, order slippage on stop losses is minimal.) With this kind of broker, dealing spreads are known to be especially competitive.
- Standard, Pro, and Basic accounts are available and only Pro account holders are charged a modest per trade commission.
- For traders using its supported electronic platforms, XTB publishes a list of target dealing spreads for each Forex currency pair.
- There is also a functional demo account where a client can try out a broker’s xStation trading platform.
- Forex traders have access to stock indices, ETFs, commodities, a variety of other trading instruments and a trade execution facility in over 50 currency pairs.
- Offers support for the industry standard, MetaTrader 4 dealing platform.
- Clients have access to a trade beat –a market news section on its breaking news portal; providing traders with market news that could present excellent trading opportunities.
- Comes with a comprehensive economic calendar and a live market commentary.
- Worldwide CFD trading feature covers over 20 indexes that offer low spreads and high liquidity.
Deposits and Regulations
The minimum initial deposit requirement for XTB, should be approximately £250, $250, or €250. There is a maximum leverage for all account types which is 200:1. (It is worth noting that the higher the leverage, the higher the potential risk.) A deposit bank transfer in Euros, US Dollars, Hungarian Florins or British Pounds is free of charge.
Because XTB is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority, (FCA), high levels of protection are offered to their clients. Client money is ring fenced apart from the company’s funds. This simply means that client accounts are not mixed with the company’s operating funds. Security wise, to access personal accounts, unique passwords and usernames are stored on secured servers.
For its fast deal execution service, XTB is widely recognized within the Forex trading industry and is an award winning broker.