For the trader that wants to have everything in the same place, your options can sometimes be very limited. True, plenty of platforms give you the ability to both chart and make trades but the unfortunate fact of the matter is that they aren’t always everything that you would want them to be.
We all know that not all charting and trading platforms are created equally, but we certainly also know that there are quality programs available. That is precisely why today we will be taking a look at eSignal to determine whether or it is right for your needs.
Things You Might Like
- Diverse Pricing Options: A lot of times when it comes to programs of this nature the only pricing variation is relative to how long of a subscription commitment you are willing to make, which is ok, but it also means that you may end up paying for features that you don’t even want.
eSignal takes a slightly different approach and offers several pricing packages that are all designed to fit the unique needs of individual traders.
There starting package is available at an attractively low rate of $47 a month while their elite plan will set you back $300 a month.
The options are nice in that they ensure casual traders don’t have to pay for more than they need.
- Market Scanner: This program also features an impressive market scanner that gives you a wide variety of options to ensure that you get the exact information that you are looking for. You can choose either from pre-configured scans, or even create your own for a more customized experience.
- Alerts: eSignal will also provide custom alerts based on price patterns, as well as a variety of other factors that are detected during the scans. These alerts are extremely useful for the fact that they help traders optimize the efficiency of their trades.
Things You Might Not Like
- Exchange Fees: Naturally, no one ever likes exchange fees, and they are a component of every trading platform but they can get particularly steep here. Fees are of course a natural part of doing business but they do rack up after a while, especially for the trader who is very active. Fees are to be expected but never appreciated.
- Appearance: Now, how one interprets the appearance of anything, software or otherwise is entirely relative to the tastes of an individual. That said, as far as the tastes of this individual are concerned the appearance of this program could use….something of a tweak.
A platform that is a little rough to look at certainly isn’t a huge drag especially when the program works well (like this one) but it is still less than desirable. After all, as a trader, you will spend a lot of time with your eyes glued to this display. It certainly helps when it is easy on the eyes.
In conclusion, eSignal accomplishes what it has set out to. This program advertises itself as a system that is designed to put all of your trading needs together in one place while utilizing a simple, highly intuitive user-friendly interface
Indeed, there is little to say about this award-winning program that is not complementary. It is highly efficient, and at least worth a try regardless of your skill level.
If there is one thing that I am not crazy about in regards to this program it is that its premium package does trend slightly on the more expensive side, but given the features I believe that the price is well worth giving it a try.