Finding a trading platform that has the perfect blend of features and ease of use is not nearly as easy to do as you would want it to be. There are plenty of programs out there and while most of them make bold promises, they are not all able to fulfill them.
But while finding the right program is not easy, it also certainly isn’t impossible and, in fact, that is exactly what we are here to help you do. Read on for a comprehensive review of INO MarketClub to see if it is right for your needs.
Things You Might Like
- Free Trial: The free trial is a very basic but also much-appreciated aspect of any trading software. Getting the opportunity to try a program out for free is an invaluable opportunity to sample multiple services without much of a risk.
It is great to see that Marketplace offers a free trial but it is also worth mentioning that the two -week time period that it covers probably is not going to be sufficient enough for you to leave the trial with a comprehensive grasp of all of this program’s features.
- Affordable: Relatively, of course. Programs of this nature can vary pretty significantly when it comes to the price of their monthly subscription. Fortunately, in the case of MarketClub you are getting their services at a monthly rate that stays competitive with comparable platforms.
To date, subscriptions are available for $59 a month, $150 a quarter, and $449 annually. As is usual, their price structure incentivizes you to lock in for a long-term relationship, which if you are fond of the platform, can serve as a great way to save some money.
- Featured Analysis: The featured analysis feature of this program is essentially designed to expose you to a quick overview of new stocks. It gives you a quick analysis of the stock’s strength while giving you the opportunity to expand your portfolio.
- SmartScan: Finally, this platform is also enhanced by a “Smart Scan,” tab that helps to identify new stocks and trades that fulfill your interests by evaluating them against considerations such as price, volume, and exchange.
Things You May Not Like
- A Little Difficult to Start: There is a lot happening with this program, which for the most part is a good thing. After all, the more features a platform has, the better chance you will have of enjoying an experience that is catered to your unique needs as a trader.
You’re definitely getting that here but it comes at the price of a fairly steep learning curve. As I mentioned earlier, the two week free trial will be an excellent way to get started with this software, but it probably will not leave you understanding everything that you need to know to take full advantage of this program.
I won’t try and make the case that INO Marketplace is perfect, as that simply is not accurate. The truth of the matter is that there is something of a learning curve to this platform though it is largely due to the expansive list of features that it comes with.
Personally, I don’t consider this a setback so much as a natural component of getting a program with lots of capabilities. That said, time is money, and enduring a lengthy learning curve can certainly be something of a drag.
Ultimately, you will have to decide for yourself if it worth the effort but I am personally of the opinion that it is. If you want a platform that is loaded with useful features INO Marketplace is certainly a viable option.