Welcome to the Forex Tips Trader's Checklist. Follow each steps and it’s specific instructions to complete your trading checklist successfully.
- To start your checklist, you must select the type of Checklist, the Currency Pair, and the Timeframe.
- Next, fill out the (A) Trade Plan section by entering your A, B, C, and D values. You can use the dropdown boxes next to C and D to assist you in your calculations.
- After filling out your Trade Plan, proceed to the (B) Pretrade Checklist and check each box as you complete each task.
- Then in the (C) Grade Your Trade section, check each box appropriate to your trade, and click the "Evaluate Grade" button.
- Finally, fill in the Buy/Sell table under (D) Exit Target Strategy. The three buttons in this table can assist you by auto-filling your target exit strategy.
Find: (1) Projected D Extension Price and (2) Fibonacci for C and D
Four Past Levels of Resistance above the B high for a One Hour Chart
|-- vs --|
- Enter your Entry, Stop, and Limit prices into the table below.
- If you want to follow the suggested Exit Target Strategy in section (D) above, you can click the Fill In buttons to enter these values automatically.
|Account Risk Calculator|
- vs -
|Risk vs Reward (Currency)|
- vs -
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for everyone. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before getting involved in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your personal venture objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial deposit and therefore you should not place funds that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts. The information contained in this web page does not constitute financial advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any Forex contract or securities of any type. ForexTips will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
January 21, 2018
Maximizing Your Trades
Daily Market Activity
Sign up for a Free Forex Webinar
Get access to latest trading strategies and techniques.
This webinar is sponsored by Market Traders Institute.