No data you provide ForexTips.com as part of your basic registration or personalization will be sold to outside organizations. ForexTips.com, however, reserves the right to disclose personal identifying information when required or permitted by law. The information is stored on secure servers. You may occasionally receive from us at your designated email address notifications of new ForexTips.com features or offers. You may opt out of receiving those notifications by notifying us of personal preferences. Please remember to change your personal preferences for each email address that you may have registered with us.
- whether you are a registered member of ForexTips.com, and
- whether a registered member has opted to use the “auto-login” feature, which eliminates the need for registered members to identify themselves each time they visit. A separate cookie from the company that handles our advertising production and tracking system helps identify which ad you may be clicking on, so that you will be linked to the right site. We may also use cookie technology to track the site’s aggregate page views, which helps us determine which features the user base seems to be most or least interested in. An important point: We do not track your individual usage patterns using cookies, nor do we use them to track your financial holdings or other personal preferences in any individually identified way. Contrary to what you might have heard from other sources, cookies cannot get information from your hard drive against your will, cannot destroy files and cannot send you viruses.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect contact information (like their email address), financial information (like their account or credit card numbers), unique identifiers (like their social security number), and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level). Contact information from the order forms is used to ship purchases, information about our company. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Financial information that is collected is used to check the users’ qualifications for registration. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitor’s experience at our site showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Public Forums This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Security This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
- We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- We will NOT give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that would give the child the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent
- When verifiable parental consent is not obtained, we will only use the online contact information (such as email) to:
- Respond directly to the child’s request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
- Respond more than once directly to a specific request from a child (such as in the case where a child requests a newsletter subscription) and not used to re-contact the child for other purposes. We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity.
- We will NOT entice the child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity, game, or service.
- We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
- We will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected.
- We will NOT provide any links to Web sites that are unsuitable for children.
- We will encourage children to get their parent’s permission before sharing personal information online.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional/marketing information from us.
- You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.