XM is an FCA (UK)-registered and CySEC-regulated international Forex broker. It is the registered trade name of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd. Its main office is located in Limassol, Cyprus.
The company was established in 2009, and since then it’s gained a reputation due to its core values including excellent trading conditions, business transparency, and professional client communication.
The financial services operated by XM are fully authorized by the European Union including AFM, BaFin, CNMV, FI and FIN. Trading orders are also performed in real time with the best execution policy.
Why Trade with XM?
- XM offers a wide range of features for trading stock indices, Forex, precious metals and energies. It is considered one of the top brokers for commodity trading and Forex.
- No rejections or re-quotes of trading orders, no hidden charges or commissions.
- Almost 100% percent of the orders are executed in less than a second.
- Unique leverage of 888:1.
- Over 100 financial instruments and over 60 currency pairs can be traded on 7 different trading platforms via online and phone.
- Deposits do not require upper limits.
- Registration is just as simple as it is available; available in 17 different languages.
- The trading software used includes MT4 for Mac, MT4 Terminal, Web Trader, iPad Trader, iPhone Trader, Mobile Trader and Droid Trader.
- Supports MetaTrader4 and Expert Advisors (EAs)
- Tight spreads are provided for all types of trading accounts on over 60 currency pairs
- Fractional pip pricing allows clients to trade with tighter spreads and take advantage from the most efficient quoting possibility.
Clients with XM accounts, whether real or demo, are allowed to trade on different platforms- as many as 8 trading platforms provided that support limit, stop, market and trailing orders; immediately accessible from 1 account. This allows trading operations to speed up and this provides greater flexibility as you will be allowed to trade anytime, anywhere.
Both beginners and seasoned traders who open an account, whether real or demo, may benefit from the same trading conditions, as well as excellent services. Trading can thereafter be made for as long as the amount, with a minimum of $5, is deposited on multiple Forex accounts. On the other hand, demo accounts require the user to deposit $100,000 virtual currency.
Moreover, the currency options involve USD, EUR, CHF, AUD, GBP, and JPY. In MICRO account, there are 1,000 units of the base currency in a micro lot. In STANDARD account, there are 100,000 units of the base currency in a standard lot. Most especially, in EXECUTIVE account, there are 100,000 units of the base currency in a standard lot.